Jackson got a green card yesterday and got his 10th dollar so he was able to buy a prize from the prize box. On the way home we talked about how proud I am of him for listening and being respectful to his teachers and classmates. He told me that he listened, shared the shovels and didn't push. I commented on how everyone got a green card yesterday and he said, "Brookey pushed a friend" and commented that she got a green card. I think maybe he was trying to figure out how she pushed someone but ended up with a green card. After getting a few yellow cards last month and being very upset about them, he has been very proud to get green cards. His language has been flourishing week by week. He said he played with Connor and Brooke and Madison. He was pretty talkative and told me things about his day. As we talked about how great getting a green card is, I also commented about how it must make his teachers feel.
Me: I think that makes your teachers very happy and proud of you.
J: Thank you.... Thank you for saying that.
Me: Oh, you're welcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment