Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Austin's goals

(Written at CDC Camp)


School is Awesome! - I’m going to Burnett - 3rd grade
Goal #1: I want to learn more about math and multaplacation so I know more about adding, subtracting, and times.
Goal #2: I want to read more book so I can learn new words and excpreience new books.
Goal #3: I want to make new friends so I can have more friends to play with and have an awesome time at every resess.
Goal #4: I want to get good grades and go to fourth and learn new things.
Goal #5: I want to improve in writing by writing neater and double cheking more.
Goal #6: I want to draw better and neater pictures.
Goal #7: I also want to color in pictures nicer and neater.
Goal #8: I want to do more art work so I can improve on art.

No comments:

Post a Comment