Thursday, June 15, 2017

It's graduation day!

He is all dressed up. We had originally picked out a short sleeve button down shirt and nice shorts for him to wear. After his bath last night he started crying and blubbering that his teacher said they couldn't wear shorts and had to dress fancy. 😂 Luckily I found this shirt/tie/vest set that willis' mom had given him a while back. (The dress shirt Austin wore to his kinder graduation was too tight for J and if his teacher didn't tell him what to wear he never would've worn long pants, long sleeves or buttoned up to his neck). I couldn't find any of the leis I made in the past for preschool graduation or Austin's graduation so I had to make a quick ribbon lei for him last night. 😬 I have the candy lei from nanny to give too. He will be happy. 😊

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, so cute! I hope you keep up the blogging so I can keep visiting!

    ReplyDelete