Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Morning Jokes
Willis is sick so he stayed home this morning while I took the boys to school. As Austin was eating breakfast and I was preparing lunch, we had a fun morning of jokes.
A: What happens if a cow refuses to give you milk?
Me: It explodes!
J: (chimes in...) Why did da chicken cross da playground?
Me: To get to the other slide!
J: Yah! (runs to his piggy bank and shakes out a coin to give me for my prize)
J: What happened to the cow's milk?
Me: It's all gone!
J: Yah! (runs and gets another coin to give me for my prize)
J: How does the jelly eat the bread? (note: I am currently spreading jelly on bread for Austin's PB&J sandwich)
Me: It eats it!
J: Yah! (runs to get me more coins and gives me a handful of coins)
J: You win a prize - anything from my bedroom!
Me: Itty Bitties!
J: (runs to get me an Itty Bitty) Here you can have Nemo! Let me get Dory (runs to get his Dory Itty Bitty to give to me).
Me: Yay! I won the jackpot!
(Jackson looks in the snack drawer as I am getting snacks to put in Austin's lunch. He says, "What's this?" as he pulls out a couple of granola bars. He keeps one and gives me another one and says I can have it)
(Austin continues with jokes)
A: Why did Darth Vader cross the street?
Me: To get to the other side... To get to the dark side!!
A: Right!
A: Knock, knock
W: Who's there?
A: Orange
W: Orange who?
A: Orange you glad I didn't say apple?
Me: (lol) You have to say knock, knock about the apple first.
A: I did (I don't think he did)
Me: (lol as I explain how to tell that joke. Austin doesn't think other people will sit through all those "apple" knock, knocks in order to get to the "orange" knock, knock.) :)
A: What happens if a cow refuses to give you milk?
Me: It explodes!
W: I don't know, what?
A: You don't get any milk.
lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment