After we left the Easter egg hunt at the pool, we went to eat dinner. Austin finished his grilled cheese and fruit and was still hungry so I let him order another one. I am proud of his confidence to go order on his own and I like that he knows what he wants. I didn't have a jacket for him so he had to wear mine, looks so big and funny on him. He finished the second sandwich and fruit and said he was still hungry. Lol. I told him next time we need to order him something with more in it than just cheese.
Jackson, on the other hand, said he wanted cheese sandwich (that's why we went to that restaurant), then when we ordered he said he wanted ham in it. Then he ate a little then said he didn't want ham, but ended up eating all the ham and cheese but left all the bread. (And was having a bit of a meltdown because his coloring paper got wrinkled due to him bothering Austin, so he would only sit in my lap to eat)
No comments:
Post a Comment