Reasonings of a five-year-old:
At swim class, the electricity at the pool went out (Power
in the whole area went out causing long, slow lines of cars in every direction.
Power had also gone out earlier in the day due to construction on a nearby road
accidentally cutting the power line). Lucky for us, the big windows allowed enough
sunlight into the pool to be lit for pool activities to continue. But, I had to
use my phone flashlight to give J a shower in the dark bathroom. While walking
to the car I commented on the growing line of cars and the slow moving traffic
due to the street lights being out and muttering out loud about which way I
could go to avoid the nightmare line of cars. After repeatedly asking me why
the lights went out, Jackson finally came to a possible conclusion of his own.
He said that birds have a sharp beak that could pop the
power lines and make the electricity go out. J
No comments:
Post a Comment