Friday, October 2, 2015

Afternoon with Jackson

Jackson playing Letter Bingo with his class
I picked Jackson up from school early today to take him to his height & weight check appointment at the doctor's office.

His measurements today: 38 in. & 32 1/2 lbs.

His doctor pointed out that he is below the curve but following it and she mentioned doing an x-ray of his wrist would show his bone growth age, but she seemed satisfied enough that she didn't say it was needed at this time. He is following the same pattern as Austin (below the curve but following it) so I'm sure I'll hear this again at Austin's 8 year checkup next month.


After the doctor's office, we filled up gas at Costco and went to eat lunch. Jackson wanted a cheese sandwich and Black Bear Diner was really close to Costco so that's where we went. Jackson kept calling it "Black Bear Dinosaur."


There were wooden carvings of black bears all over the restaurant and Jackson wanted to take a picture with almost all of the ones in the front.




















































On the way home we stopped at Toys R Us to get a birthday present for Jackson's friend. He made a friend for a brief moment, they walked up and down the aisle looking at various toys together before it was time for both of them to leave.
And, I finally got an opportunity to walk to Austin's new school to pick him up. I pulled Jackson in the wagon (his request) and Austin got to ride his scooter home. I'm happy that he still gets excited when I surprise him with a scooter ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment