Monday, October 12, 2015

Walking brother to school

Jackson was off for Columbus Day so I got a chance to walk Austin to school in the morning. Austin rode his scooter and Jackson rode his bike. It was already super hot at 8:00am, but the kids didn't mind. Jackson was much happier riding his bike to Austin's school than he ever was riding his scooter. I guess the bike is much easier for him to steer and push himself along. At one point the kids were riding down an slight hill, Austin can handle the speed and use his brakes but Jackson started to pick up speed and I don't think he knew what to do. I had to start running to catch up to him. I reached him just as he braked, turned the handle bars and spun out onto the ground. But, the tough guy he is, it just took a whimper and a hug from me and he was back on his bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment